

Okay, so Reagan FINALLY said "mama" yesterday! Wahoo! After many days of hearing "dadadadadada", I am now hearing "mamamama"! Love it! I will try to get it on video so I can share the "sweet words" of Reagan. :)
As for Jack, well he's been saying alot more than "Mama" to us these days! Some of his new phrases/words are:
Go Sox!
Bess you! (after I sneeze)
Tank you, Mommy/Daddy! (after everything we do for him!)
No, Tank You (when I ask him if he wants to sit on the potty! at least he's polite about it)
pig! pig! (which means he wants to pick a dvd out himself)
Here are some silly pictures of the kids! Reagan's favorite time of the day is BATH time. She loves to eat the bubbles and play with all the toys. And the picture of Jack...he's showing you how he likes to eat a cupcake! No hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment