July 28, 2007

Dancing Queen!

Well, we have a little dancer on our hands...and boy does she love the music!!! ( just like her big brother, of course!) I've tried to capture in a video her signature moves...she usually starts with swaying side to side, next she waves her hands in the air and then finally she shakes her head back & forth! It's so funny - and she loves it! Jack thinks it is pretty funny too...so that makes her dance even more! We will definitely have to sign up for a music class this fall so that Reagan can share her moves with other future back-up dancers! Now of course, the video shows her dancing while she's in her high chair eating! And yes, the girl DOES eat! Have I mentioned that yet?? She doesn't miss a meal!

1 comment:

Grammy & Gramps said...

Reagan - I think you are going to be a great dance partner for Jack at Aunt Sara's wedding.
We miss you, but loved seeing you and big brother Jack on the webcam today.
Love,
Grammy & Gramps