March 23, 2008

Mojitos, Margaritas and Medalla Light's OH MY!

Let's just say Matt and I had our fill of the above drinks this past week (Matt - the Medalla, a local beer and Erin - the others!!!!!) when we vacationed in San Juan, Puerto Rico! Life was sure good to us as we layed by the pool sipping our favorite beverage and reading a juicy novel over the last few days. The El San Juan Hotel & Casino was amazing...and the town of Old San Juan was such a historic wonder! And on top of all this, the FOOD was so delicious!!! Even though Matt and I were religious about working out each morning, the decadent food put on some pounds for sure! :)



Here are a few pictures of our amazing vacation!




Here is Matt relaxing in our hotel room!

The most amazing fort - El Morro in Old San Juan

The huge waves that hit San Juan

The happy couple!

Our hotel (and most importantly the BAR!)

A BIG thank you to Nana & Papa Waldner for having a blast with the kids while Mom & Dad relaxed in Puerto Rico!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS! Looks like you two had a blast! I can't WAIT for warm weather and SUN! I'm glad the kids had fun with their grandparents...I'm sure they weren't spoiled in the least! Ha!