June 17, 2008

A BIG Hug to Nana...


Nana gets a great big HUG from all of us...she stayed with us for a few days while Mommy & Daddy "recovered" from the miscarriage. The kids had such a great time with her...they played on the swing set, created puppet shows for the whole family, read LOTS of books and just had FUN so Mommy could rest. Thank YOU, Nana!

1 comment:

Allison Morgan said...

Hey Erin,

I was so sorry to hear the disappointing news about your miscarriage. I hope you and Matt have been doing okay and are working through the hard process of healing. You are so blessed to have 2 beautiful kids, and I wish you guys all the best.

Congrats to Sara also - she looked beautiful at her wedding and it was fun to see some familiar faces in the pictures!

Enjoy your summer and keep in touch. I love staying updated by peeking at your website every so often!

:) Allison