Reagan wasn't so sure about the water slides but she loved the pool and spray fountains. A funny little story about Miss Reagan...Jack insisted on wearing his swim shirt (the ones he wears outside that give him uva/uvb protection) but after wearing it for several hours he wanted to take it off. So off the shirt goes...and with his little sidekick watching his every move, Reagan decided to take off her "swim shirt" which happened to be her bikini top. I mean really, if Jack wasn't going to wear a shirt - Reagan didn't want to wear one either!!! So before Matt and I figured out what she was doing, little Miss R had taken off her top and thrown it into the trash can (oh yes, with ALL the stinky trash & yucky food). Yep, Mom had to go "fishing" for Reagan's bikini top. yuck!
Enjoy some pictures from our fun "staycation" at Coco Key!



1 comment:
I need to pack myself in your suitcase next time! That place looks like such a wonderful time for you guys and the kids!!
Post a Comment