November 14, 2008

All is quiet in the house...

and I am VERY worried what I might find in Jack's room! :) This morning, as I was brushing my teeth & washing my face (because a shower was out of the question!!! ha!) - I noticed after about 3 minutes there was no fighting, screaming, crying, etc. coming from Jack's room. The kids had been tearing up the house all morning and running around like little rascals...so when I realized that they had been very quiet I was nervous!



But when I walked into the bedroom, this is what I found: Jack & Reagan sitting together in the train table storage bin reading books. And Jack was even reading to Reagan...so very sweet! I stood at the doorway w/o them noticing for several minutes - just taking in the sensitive way Jack was reading the Dinosaur book and the gazing look Reagan was giving him! It almost brought me to tears...aaaahhhh, all their constant fighting was almost (note, I said almost) erased from my mind!



please disregard the clumps of black hair on the rug...yes, Ellie is going through a shedding phase right now! fun! (hint: sarcasm there!)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just finished vacuuming Baxter fur today...for the 100th time...argh...gotta love dogs! =)
I love the pic of the kids. Don't you just love the bond between siblings? Granted, there are times when they drive each other nuts, I'm sure. We're not quite there yet as Ben is still so little, but I continuously say, "Joshua, not right in his face!" Glad your kiddos are doing well!