It has been a few weeks since I posted - so I thought I would update all of you guys on the Waldner Life! Hmmmm, not much new...sorry to say! But oh yes, Reagan is OFFICIALLY potty-trained. I don't even have her wear pull-ups at night. woohoo! Now don't get me wrong, we still have some accidents but jeesh, at 31 years old - I STILL have accidents sometimes. ha! We are so proud of her and she is totally psyched to show EVERYONE her big girl undies...watch out! Now on to Jack...hmmm, Mr. Jack - what can I say about him? He is really into basketball right now - he takes a bball class on Wednesday nights and pretty much just "pretend" bounces a ball all day/every day. He talks about the Celtics, bounce passes, stealing the ball away, shooting the ball, making baskets, etc. all the time!
Last weekend, Grammy & Gramps Lehman came to visit - we had such a great time with them. Unfortunately, the first couple of days were spent just hanging out at home as Jack was nursing his 2nd strep throat in 2 weeks. This winter has been BRUTAL! But once Mr. Jack was feeling 100%, we bounced around town having a blast. Here are some pictures from their visit. Unfortunately, I didn't get many of parents with the kids but I promise they DID come to see us! ha!
go reagan!

jack is concentrating on his air hockey game

j & r love air hockey

reagan's a baller!

shooting hoops

Riding the snowmobile at the arcade
1 comment:
Glad you're back! =) It seems like all of us were "blogged out" these past few weeks - I hadn't updated (til today) in almost 2 weeks either! Glad to hear your kiddos are doing well, and that your parents got to come visit. I'm sure they (and you!) enjoyed every minute of it.
Post a Comment