July 7, 2009

Grammy is the best!

This is a late post...but very deserved!!! My Mom came to visit early in June...and to say she was a big help was an understatement! wow! I'm sure she slept for days when she got home to IN but her help did not go un-noticed while she was here. I don't think I did the dishes, laundry, sweeping, picking up toys, etc. the entire time she stayed with us! It was awesome to have our own personal maid (THANKS MOM!!!!).

The kids had a blast with her...we went to the pool, read MANY books, played with puzzles, etc. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't that great while she was visiting (go figure! it's a joke that my Mom brings rain with her each time she comes to Boston) but we still managed to fill our time with quality "Grammy" time!


Just added: pictures from this trip that I "stole" off my parents computer!!!

Wearing Matt's old hockey jerseys

Say "cheese" for the camera!

"Thanks Grammy! We love our piggy banks!"


Snapping a pic just after Reagan got her hair cut




Snazzy lady...




Reagan loves to dress up!

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...


Jack will only ride Reagan's pink bike!


Reagan & her matching outfit with her Itty Bitty doll


dressing her doll


thank you Aunt Ronda & Grandma Bonnie!



No comments: