September 7, 2009
Happy Labor Day...
I hope everyone had a nice & relaxing long weekend...it was beautiful weather here in on the East Coast. We could not have ordered it any better...70's and sunny the entire weekend. yea! Matt and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Sunday with a nice afternoon/evening out without the kids. We did a little shopping, sat at Barnes & Noble and drank a cup of coffee & read magazines and had a yummy dinner at Burtons Grill. I realize that doesn't sound too fancy...but it was just nice to be out together enjoying special couple time! Today was another gorgeous day and so we took advantage by going on a long walk to check out the boats at the marina near our apartment. Here are some shots of the kids...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They seriously grow every day! I love Reaggie's hair! Miss you guys!
Sounds like the perfect date for me! We love to go sit at B&N and read/have coffee...one of our favorite "hot spots" - sometimes with the kids, and sometimes without! Happy 6th anniversary! Kiddos sure are cute...love Reagan's short hair cut!
Post a Comment