![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
February 20, 2010
What have we been up to lately? Well...the kids are on February Vacation right now, so in order to NOT going crazy this week, we planned some fun activities! Jack and Reagan went to a camp for 2 days at the Natural Science Center, we played with lots of friends AND Jack and his buddy, Johnny went skiing. Here is a picture slideshow of their time on the slopes...they are big time now, no need for Mommy or Daddy to go up and down the bunny slopes with them! I actually stood at the bottom of the trail all bundled up...watching them go up the magic carpet and down the slope! Jack has been waiting very patiently to try out his new boots & skis...he gave them a thumb's up! I guess they made him go SUPER DUPER fast (a common phrase in our home!). ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How awesome...and fun! I can't believe your little man is old enough to ski, but it sure looks like he's got it down! I bet he loves watching the Olympics too...Cute!
Wow...what a pro! He looks like he's having so much fun.....and he's just so darn cute, Erin. :)
Post a Comment