Hello blog readers, I feel like I've been letting you all down lately. Blogging has not been on my to-do list lately and as I checked our blog this morning, I realized that August 7th was my last blog post. oops!!!! So much has happened since we "visited" our little Sammie. Now she's here and it's PUPPY time! For those of you who've had dogs, have a puppy now, etc. - can you remember back to the puppy stage??? Hmmmmm, it's F.U.N.!!! ha! The kids are so psyched that Sammie's favorite activities are jumping on them, chewing their toys, chewing THEM and just being a total pest. It's a stage and we will get through it but jeesh, it's not fun!
We are in full force with school as well...Jack is in first grade and Reagan is my big Kindergartener. They both are loving it - I'm not so sure that I am. Sammie and I spend lots of quality time together each day...ha! The house is so quiet with them at school all day...but Sammie keeps me busy with walks, etc. so thank goodness for our little pup.
Jack's hockey season has started...he's loving it and loves his team. Go Red! Reagan is in soccer and also has started hockey (yes, I know - you are probably wondering why Reags wants to do hockey??), she loves both sports. It's going to be a fun winter in the rink!
Hope everyone has a wonderful fall! It's my favorite time of the year...cheers!
Saying "goodbye" to summer

Just wanting to remember the summer "blonde" hair! sigh...

Can you see the excitement in his face? Ready for first grade!

A rainy first day of school

Sammie's first bath

Our little kicker

close-up of our little Sammie girl

destroying Matt's landscaping! ugh!

preparing for hockey season!

YES! We got her to wear her uniform with NO arguments!
1 comment:
Love your new post. Gee, you didn't want Ronda and I to share our Sammie stories???
Post a Comment