Michelle was so cute & petite...and looked just like a normal crazed Mom (just like the rest of us). Wish I had chatted with her...but what would I have said??? Anyways, for those of you who don't know who she is - she starred in Brokeback Mountain and was with the late Heath Ledger (father of Matilda).
April 9, 2008
Celebrity Sighting!!!
One of the perks to living in a big city - celebrity sightings!!! Yesterday, while Reagan was playing in the Berenstein Bears exhibit at the Boston Children's Museum...she was standing next to the cutest little blonde girl! As they were playing together, I looked up at her Mom...and it was MICHELLE WILLIAMS and the little girl was Matilda! Not kidding...
Michelle was so cute & petite...and looked just like a normal crazed Mom (just like the rest of us). Wish I had chatted with her...but what would I have said??? Anyways, for those of you who don't know who she is - she starred in Brokeback Mountain and was with the late Heath Ledger (father of Matilda).
Michelle was so cute & petite...and looked just like a normal crazed Mom (just like the rest of us). Wish I had chatted with her...but what would I have said??? Anyways, for those of you who don't know who she is - she starred in Brokeback Mountain and was with the late Heath Ledger (father of Matilda).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so fancy - I'm jealous! This sort of thing certainly never happens to me at the Indianapolis Childrens Museum! :)
Post a Comment