Okay, so we started out this fabulous day at a yummy breakfast spot that I love...I inhaled some delicious & low fat extra thick cinnamon french toast with syrup and bacon (hello - i'm pregnant, remember???) and spent the rest of the day outside playing. Could it get any better than this???? Oh and as I'm typing this blog entry - Matt is painting two wooden planters for me! Yea! This has been such a wonderful Mother's Day...and I thought I would include some pictures of the kids from my new camera! My old "pocket" camera was falling apart and Daddy/Kids thought it would be a good idea to get me a new one - how thoughtful! I love it!!!
One of the pics is Jack holding a special flower pot that he painted at school for me...he was so proud of it! I love it almost as much as the camera! :)
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment