Jack's first trip to the Dentist was a SUCCESS! He loved it...we had talked about it a couple days prior to the appointment so at least he was prepared. Not knowing how he would react, I thought I should talk it up & make it sound as exciting as possible. I knew it would be great when we entered the office and there was a big sign up that said "Welcome New Patient, Jackson Waldner!" - Jack thought it was the COOLEST sign ever! And from that point on, it was a positive experience. The hygenist was amazing - and made us both feel really comfortable! No cavaties for Jack - woohoo! Of course, the trip wasn't complete without a crazy comment from Jack...when the Dentist asked Jack what his favorite veggie was...he responded with "Chicken Nuggets" oh yea - that's my boy! ha!
Here are some funny pictures of Jack in the Dentist's chair! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment