September 23, 2008

Baby Ballerina



Our little Miss Reagan had her first ballet class this past week...yes, you heard me correctly - our little tomboy actually put on a tutu (with a fight, though!). The class is 45 minutes - the first 30 minutes was spent with Reagan sitting in my lap and watching all the other little girls dance around the room. But once she figured out that everyone was having fun, she got up from my lap and started twirling around for the last 15 minutes. This week - I have a feeling she will be twirling for the entire 45 minutes! :) Of course, I didn't bring my camera to class because I didn't want to be "that Mom" but shoot, I was the only Mom who didn't have a camera. ha! So this week - I will make sure to get some good action shots of our little ballerina. Here are some pictures of Miss R before the class...in her special outfit, of course! :)


No comments: