September 10, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first day of school for BOTH kiddos...Jack is the old pro - he went to Lyni's last year and totally loved it! Reagan is now old enough (gasp!) to go to school this year and yesterday was the first day. Reagan goes in the morning and Jack goes in the afternoons. I fully expected to have a clinging child (Reagan) but nope, our little Miss Independent walked in the room and went right over to the play kitchen. Do we have an Iron Chef on our hands?? I was waiting around to make sure she was okay - she walked right over to me and patted my shoulder and said "Bye Bye Mommy" with a HUGE grin on her face!



Let's fast forward to the afternoon session - I am now dropping off Jack and he is clinging to my leg and doesn't want me to leave!! What?? This is the boy who talked about school ALL summer long and now he is nervous. My sweetie! I have two totally opposite kids...life is so fun in my house! ha!



Here are pictures from the first day of school (please note: Jack insists on dressing himself these days. I love his independence but check out the Pacers hat he HAD to wear! Oh well...gotta love his hip hop style! ha!)




Yo, Jack...what's up with that hat?

SOOOO excited for school

say cheese, Reagan

running to see the pictures i took of her on the camera! ha!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow...Reagan looks SO old, and Jack looks SO tall! I'm sure it'll be nice to have some one-on-one time with the other kiddo while one is in school. Although it would've been REALLY nice to get them to both go at the same time so Mommy could have a break! Ha!

Grammy & Gramps said...

First Day of School for our two little people.... not possible!
Jack & Reagan you both look soooo cute and we LOVE Jack's style.
Have LOTS of fun,
Love
Grammy & Gramps