October 11, 2008

Christmas Card Picture?????

Hmmmm, this year's christmas card picture is going to be TOUGH! It will be a miracle to get the kids to look at the camera, say cheese, put on a nice smile...both at the same time! ha! I tried to take some fall shots of the kids yesterday - the weather is wicked amazing (had to throw in the w-word! ha!). Which shot do you think should be our pick for this year? ha! jk!


great smile, jack...reagan put your legs together

um, jack look up please...reagan, PLEASE put legs together!

okay, cute hug but can you both look at the camera??

hmmmm, is this the best we can do? :)


So after this crazy photo shoot with both kids, I was able to get our little model (Miss Reagan) to do some solo shots and she loved it! Here are some really cute ones of Reagan...







3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh - they are just adorable! I can't believe we have never seen them in person - it has been a long time. I think you have the makings os a good Christmas card:)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Adorable! They're growing up so quickly! I tagged you on my blog...head on over and check it out!

Amber Dupree said...

Erin! I can't even think of words good enough to describe how freakin' cute your kids are!