October 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Jack!


I really can't believe I'm typing this...Jack turned 4 this week! I have a 4 year old!!?!!! Wow! Time REALLY does fly when you are having fun - that saying is so true in my life. Jack sure has been busy these past 4 years...here is a little list of the adventures of our special boy:


moved to Boston

started crawling & walking

is now potty-trained

can write his name

goes to school

puts on his own clothes & shoes (and picks them out, I have to add!!! oh boy!)


and is just so full of love that it usually is bursting out of him day after day! He really is our little sweetheart and I have to say this to - he's a Mommy's boy! :) And I'm not going to lie - I love it!!!


So for Jack's 4th birthday, instead of throwing him a party - we thought it would be fun to have a JACK day. And so for our special Jack day, we went to the Aquarium, ate lunch at Joe's on the water and played at a favorite city playground (all of this was Jack's idea). He even wore a special "4" T-shirt to let everyone else know that he was a big boy now! yea!


Enjoy the pictures of Jack's special birthday!

No comments: