December 22, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

and thanks to the 18" plus that was dumped on us this past weekend - that little song is so true!!!!!!!!! I just hope the snow sticks around for Christmas because I just love a White Christmas! It's so amazing to look out the windows from a cozy, warm house with kids playing around you and see beautiful white snow all over the ground & trees! Aaaahhhhh, I love this time of year!

We had a chance to test out our mini-hill on the side of our house - it is the perfect little hill for Jack and Reagan to have fun sledding. They didn't go too fast but it was still fast enough for some belly laughs! We were able to capture some great pics of the kids and a REALLY cute one of Matt and Reagan. (okay, so I am biased!)




No comments: