Um yes, this past Thursday - during School Vacation Week for MA school - I met up with my good friend Trish & her 2 little ones (along with my two little hooligans) at the Museum of Fine Art (MFA) in Boston. Because of vacation week, the museum had some fun activities geared to the school-age and younger kids. We really debated this outing but SO glad we ended up "going for it"...we had an awesome afternoon and the kids were on their best behavior. I think both Trish & I had a little "talk" with the kids before we arrived at the museum...basically telling them about good/bad behavior in a museum.
There we some really fun crafts for the kids to do...and we even took in a few galleries too! Here are some pictures of the little ones enjoying their first visit to the MFA - we might have some budding artists on our hands! yea!
We love our friend, DD!

Reagan loves to "cut" things - especially her hair! :(

Future artist!

Arden being super silly

The girls & their art

Jack made a cool painting (and no, that is NOT his diet coke or starbucks coffee! ha!)
1 comment:
I'm impressed! What a great outing with the kids! :)
Post a Comment