April 11, 2009

Got Dirt?

Well, we certainly did a week ago...the HUGE pile you see in the pictures is now spread in our back yard near our new retaining wall. Matt has been working like a dog to create a "wider" back yard for the kids to play in and also a way to shield & give privacy to our yard from our crazy neighbors. It is really coming along - we just ordered some trees this weekend...2 beautiful douglas firs and 2 river birches. They are going to look great along the wall...I will definitely post some pictures of the finished project! Unfortunately for all of you, Matt isn't for hire! :)


The kids had a BLAST playing in the huge pile of dirt...wouldn't you?




























2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! That is a LOT of dirt!! I can't imagine how much work that was for him...I bet he's worn out! So, crazy neighbors, eh? Been there...done that! What's the deal with yours?

Amber Dupree said...

The kids seem to love your dirt! Very cute.