April 30, 2009

Summer in April...

On Tuesday, we had record high temps - 91 degrees! So what do we do? GO TO THE BEACH! It was awesome...beautiful weather, sun, and a little breeze! It was a nice preview of what's to come...a FUN summer! Of course, I forgot my camera (bummer!) so I didn't get any beach pics of the kids (note: there will be NO beach pics of me EVER posted on the blog! ha!). I DID capture some really cute pictures of our afternoon playdate at my friend Sarah's backyard. We had the kiddie pool filled, the slip-n-slide running and the outside toys ALL over the yard...we had a blast!

Here is a video of the "girls" enjoying the hammock...





Some pictures of the kids having fun on our warm spring day!


Giggle time
The boys trying to swing high!

Miss Paige


Girl power: Cailyn, Reagan, Charlotte & Kingsley (watch out, Boys!)



Oh boy, they are swinging HIGH!




picnic time


2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

What a fun post! Wow...91 degrees????? That's amazing! I'm SO ready to be done with the rain!!!!

Tim said...

Oh this was such a GREAT post! I loved it from the video to the pictures!

What beautiful kiddos you have!

You should share them in a Vlogemotions post. It would be so great! Have you seen any of the ones with kids?

Happy Mother's Day!

Love and Prayers,

Tim